Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Makeup Look - Monochromatic Orange

Hello my pretties! Tis a little bit late for the whole autumn series but my friend suggested an orange look, so here it is.

I still think if you tone down the fierce cat eye, you could probably wear this to a Christmas party. It'd be Smashinggg and Dashing and Prancer and ... Okay enough out of me.

Face
MAC - Longwear Concealer : NC20
MAC - Mineralized Skinfinish : Medium Plus
MAC - My Highland Honey (Cheeks)

Eyes
MAC - Bare Study (all over lid)
MAC - My Highland Honey (Inner lid)
NYX - 160 Africa (Outer and mid lid) (Blend gently with My Highland Honey)
Shiny Brown (Blend in Crease)
False Lashes (Any kind)
L'oreal - Carbon Black (Prominant Cat-Eye) (Extend to End of brow)

Lips
Aquafina - Lip Balm (All over - Best Chapstick ever)
NYX - Coral lipstick





No Lipstick

xoxo - cindy

2 comments:

Eli M said...

Looooove this look I have a similar one on my blog but I didn't do the orange eyes! Cute post! Hope you can follow me too!

xoxo
Eli
www.elisfashionchronicles.com

Britney said...

u look so super cute :) i love the liner u did britters89.blogspot.com stopby