Friday, August 27, 2010

The hideous benefits of working in Customer Service

So I've been working the last month in customer service. I meet people of all types and sometimes I'm even unable to hold back the laughter.

-as you can tell, I'm clearly working super hard awaiting customers.


"Oh, why hello! How can I help you?"


customer #1: "can i uhhh...have a lottery ticket"


"what?! I CAN SEE YOUR BOOBIESSSS"


Customer #2: "can I have some senior tickets?"


"sure... what happened to your eyes! Did you get beaten?"


customer #2: "Thanks!"


customer #3: "uhm hunny, can i haf 10 student teeekets?"


"oh shit girl put on an undershirt!"


-twiddles thumbs-


Customer #4: "hey, can i haf some..."


"man, that's some serious cat-eye?"


Customer #5: "I'd like to have..."


-confused-


Custom #5 : "This one and... this one and..."


"uhm why are you so surprised...!!?!"

"and this one... and this"


"sigh... back to work"

3 comments:

Frankie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anju said...

OMG ! That was such a funny read :)

Fenny Yolanda said...

Hahaha you are so cute girl ^^

Xoxo,
Fenny

http://ladies-homejournal.blogspot.com/